Dear Elanor: Papa and I are so excited for you to come see us in three days! We hope you have lots of fun with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Judy. I know Daddy has activities and good snacks for you to enjoy during the car ride. Papa and I have come up with lots of choices of things for you to do while you are with us. Look for palm trees while you are driving Saturday. You'll know that you're getting close to us when you start to see them! We can't wait to see you!!! Lots of love, Mimi and Papa xoxoxo
Dear Elanor, Have a safe trip. You, Otto and Daddy are driving a long, long way. You are so lucky to have so many grandmas and grandpas that can't wait to see you and that love you and your family so, so much. Pampa and I will see you in a week.
Dear Elanor: How was your first two days of traveling? What did you do in the car? How was your motel last night? Did you have fun swimming in the pool? I hope you have a great day tomorrow. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night! Love, Mimi
Dear Elanor:
ReplyDeletePapa and I are so excited for you to come see us in three days! We hope you have lots of fun with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Judy. I know Daddy has activities and good snacks for you to enjoy during the car ride. Papa and I have come up with lots of choices of things for you to do while you are with us.
Look for palm trees while you are driving Saturday. You'll know that you're getting close to us when you start to see them!
We can't wait to see you!!!
Lots of love, Mimi and Papa xoxoxo
Dear Elanor,
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip. You, Otto and Daddy are driving a long, long way. You are so lucky to have so many grandmas and grandpas that can't wait to see you and that love you and your family so, so much.
Pampa and I will see you in a week.
Love,
Pama
Dear Elanor:
ReplyDeleteHow was your first two days of traveling? What did you do in the car? How was your motel last night? Did you have fun swimming in the pool?
I hope you have a great day tomorrow. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night!
Love, Mimi